HAVING CONSTANT HEADACHE REGULARLY? GET RELIEF SOON BY DOING THIS TREATMENT
Having constant pain regularly? Now you can treat your headache with following home remedies and get to know more about the treatments which can not only cure your headache but it will also give you preventive measures.
In today’s day-to-day life people are inclined towards good lifestyle and maintain a good standard of living but they tend to forget to take care of their own health, which can harm their health in future in many ways, most commonly witnessed syndrome amongst people is Headache as many of us ignore it initially by ingesting wrong medicines for quick relief rather resolving it through proper medications.
Headache can be more complicated than most people realise. Headaches can be one of the reason which causes a person to be irritated and lose his interest from his life. They can be felt in different areas like in the centre, sides or at the back of the head. But many headaches also cause other unwanted symptoms. This article addresses the most common headache symptoms associated with the different types of headaches.
Headaches can be more complicated than most people realize. Different kinds can have their own set of symptoms, happen for unique reasons, and need different kinds of treatment.
Types of Headaches:
Once you know the type of headache you have, you and your doctor can find the treatment that’s most likely to help and even try to prevent them.
There are over 150 different types of headaches. The most common ones are:
Tension headaches which are also called stress headaches, chronic daily headaches, or chronic non-progressive headaches, they are the most common type among adults and teens. They cause mild to moderate pain and come and go over time.
If you get migraines or other types of headaches, you’ll probably need to use medicine to get relief at some point like preventive medicines for long lasting headaches or abortive medications to control the headaches. Each type of medication works best when you take it along with other lifestyle changes, such as diet, exercise, and relaxation therapy.
Alternative Treatments for Migraines and Headaches:
- Stress Management
- Dietary Changes
Home remedies for headaches include applying an ice pack on the forehead, taking a nap, sleeping and massaging the back, neck and temples. Lying down in a peaceful area to release tension is another way to cure headaches at home.
Natural home remedies to treat headaches include applying a cold compress to the head to reduce throbbing pain and relaxation techniques such as yoga, meditation, massages. Patients may benefit from rest in a low-lit room to minimize pain or applying gentle rotating pressure to areas of the head with the index finger or thumb for 15 seconds at a time.
Treatments in Mumbai:
There are many clinics which treats such pains like Neocare by Dr Ruchika Sood, who treats the pain through:
- Physical therapy which includes stretching exercises, postural and strengthening exercises.
- Medicines ranging from non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-depressants to muscle relaxants.
- Massage therapy includes therapeutic massage which increases the blood flow to the area thus flushing out the toxins and making the muscle less tight.
- Posture evaluation and ergonomic for poor posture, workplace ergonomics.
Tips to help chronic headaches:
- Stick to a schedule-Going to bed and waking up around the same time — even on the weekends — eating your meals on a schedule, exercising aerobically every day for at least 20 minutes: all will help protect you from getting migraines.
- Track your triggers. Not everyone has the same migraine triggers.
- Research shows that magnesium, riboflavin (vitamin B2), and coenzyme Q10 can help prevent migraines.
Following the above measure, taking utmost care of understanding the trigger points and taking treatments from your doctor together can be a successful step in leading a pain free life.